четверг, 22 мая 2014 г.

Keep on moving on.

If you can follow your dream you will live a wonderful life. That's it. 

Виктория Болтенкова

Today is your day to let go of things that no longer serve you. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative.


Виктория Болтенкова
It's your road and you are alone. Other may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. You have to be strong and believe in your dream. Let's be happy! Right now. Don't think about troubles because you waste your time. Happiness is a choice, but not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose  to be HAPPY!
Виктория Болтенкова
P.S.
Dear God,
When I am discouraged and stressed, give me your peace and the assurance that I am in the right spot doing the right things you created me to do!

Виктория Болтенкова
Виктория БолтенковаВиктория Болтенкова
Have a nice day, my dear! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий