четверг, 13 февраля 2014 г.

St. Valentin's Day. Dedication to Him.

Some special words for a man who makes me smile, who gives me love, who is always  by my side.
christina aguilera on our way
Me and you, we're different
Don't always see eye to eye
And sometimes when we even fight
That don't mean that I won't need a friend,
You and me, we're in this 'til the end
aguilera I am
You know, I am timid
And I am oversensitive
I am tired and defensive.
But when you take me in your arms
I fold into you.
I have insecurities
But you show me I am beautiful
Christina aguilera
I am temperamental
  I have imperfections
  I am emotional
 I am unpredictable
I am just a woman
And I am opening up to you
Aguilera without you
Now I stand before you with my heart in my hands

I'm asking you to take me just the way that I am

I just want to thank you for all that you've done and still do. You are my better half. You make me better than I am. And I can say that I found my home beside you.
songs of Christina Aguilera


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий